I just got back from dinner and a movie with annibug and rainpuddle13, where I had an absolute blast, you guys rock, thanks for including me in your plans!
1. Your name spelled backwards. acilegnA
2. Where were your parents born? My dad was born in Charleston, WV and my mom in Charleston, SC
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? Ummm my McAfee update?
4. What’s your favorite restaurant? Probably Don Jose here in Richmond
5. Last time you swam in a pool? I can’t even remember it has been so long. :(
6. Have you ever been in a school play?. Yes. Many, I was a drama geek in high school.
7. How many kids do you want? None. Zero. Zilch. Nada.
8. Type of music you dislike most? Techno.
9. Are you registered to vote? Duh! (Of Course)
10. Do you have cable? Yep Comcast digital cable and cable modem.
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? No.
12. Ever prank call anybody? I can’t remember, but I probably did back in middle school
13. Ever get a parking ticket? No, but only ‘cause I don’t drive
14. Would you go bungee jumping or skydiving? Sky diving yes, but I don’t know about bungee jumping, seems bad for the joints.
15. Farthest place you ever traveled? Las Vegas for my wedding, I think that is further away then Montreal… I hope to be able to change that answer soon.
16. Do you have a garden? I will go with yes, although it is really just a small patio garden and some flower beds.
17. What’s your favorite comic strip? Probably B.C., but of course I love Peanuts because of Snoopy.
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? I don't. I only know the first stanza that everyone knows. And that's really sad, because the other stanzas are very lovely. <<< This answer stolen directly from Adrith because it applies to me as well.
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? Shower in the morning, when I need to get clean, bath at night to relax.
20. Best movie you’ve seen in the past month? Only movie I can think of is “Exorcist: The Beginning” since I just got back from seeing it.
21. Favorite pizza topping? Shrimp and Feta Cheese or Sausage depending on my mood!
22. Chips or popcorn? Chips.
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? A neutral shade.
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? Uh uh.
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? Ummm yes several when I was younger, so much younger than today, and thinner!
26. Orange Juice or apple? Apple, I am allergic to orange juice...
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? Tonight’s dinner at Topeka’s with Anni and Cindy.
28. Favorite type chocolate bar? Nestle Alpine White Bar, although I haven’t seen one in ages; I bet they have stopped making them.
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? Last year’s election for County Treasurer.
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? Probably last week.
31. Have you ever won a trophy? I have some from modeling when I was younger, but I am no athlete.
32. Are you a good cook? Pretty good, yes.
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? Umm yeah I know how even though I never have to.
34. Ever order an article from an infomercial? Yeah, being an insomniac I have seen lots of things that seemed like must buys at 3am, however, I think I have only bought one, the rest were gifts…
35. Sprite or 7-up? Ginger ale!
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? Ugh! Yes, when I worked at Ukrop’s.
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? Prescription laxative crap for my colonoscopy.
38. Ever throw up in public? No thank God, but I have come close.
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? Show me the money.
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? No.
41. Ever call a 1-900 number? Yes, but not the kind you think.
42. Can ex’s be friends? Hell No.
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? My mom.
45. What message is on your answering machine? "Hi you’ve reached ###-### please leave a message and I will get back to you as soon as possible” At least I think that’s what it says.
46. What’s your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? Opera man.
47. What was the name of your first pet? Princess, a beautiful grey terrier mix..
48. What is in your purse? Ohmigod, too much stuff to name… wallet, books, sunglasses, cell phone, Altoids, MAC tinted lip conditioner…. Spare tire, kitchen sink, you get the idea.
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? Honestly? Sex, but I suppose the polite answer is read and I get to do that a lot more than the first answer I gave, so I guess I will go with read.
50. What is one thing you are grateful for today? Good friends who enjoy going out and a good home to come back to with puppies and a husband who love me</lj-cut"