1. Name five things in your refrigerator.
A gallon of milk, a large bottle of Hershey's chocolate syrup, a package of flour tortillas, some leftover queso dip, some leftover potato soup that needs to be tossed (mental note: must buy groceries :/)
2. Name five things in your freezer.
Ice, frozen broccoli, a package of hamburger, some old ice cream, and candles (they last better that way, or so I am told)
3. Name five things under your kitchen sink.
Rain clean Clorox, clean rags, doggy training pads from when my girls were wee ones, Windex, and steam cleaning solution for our spot lifter.
4. Name five things around your computer.
My digital camera and dock, bunches of (mostly overdue) bills, stamps, transparency sheets, old receipts
5. Name five things in your medicine cabinet.
Cold and sinus stuff, powder, Flex-all for my husband's knees, almond lotion from my sister that I rarely use and spare Dove facial cleanser pillows (I love these!)