Write 20 random facts about yourself then tag the same amount of people as minutes it takes you to write the facts.
1. I am legally blind and have been since I was six. My vision is thus far, uncorrectable.
2. Despite this fact. I refuse to wear glasses.
3. I like most fish, crabs, and shrimp. I don't like any other seafood that I can think of.
4. I once received an autographed photograph of Barabara Walters after doing my fifth grade project on her.
5. I am a closet wrestling fan. Shut up, it's funny!
6. I have a food allergy to highly acidic foods like oranges, tomatoes, strawberries, and soft drinks... they break down the kining of my mouth and cause icky blisters. Note that I love the last three items in that list.
7. I briefly saw a therapist back in the spring. I didn't find it as helpful as I would have liked but it did have some good results.
8. I grew up a cat person, but am now completely in love with dogs.
9. I have gotten drunk on water. I swear this is true.
10. One of my old flames from high school told me the other day that he is getting married. I am happy for him, but it makes me feel old and unattractive to know that he's "off the market" -- how petty, shallow, and self-absorbed is that?
11. My mother never wanted me to be called Angie, but that was my nickname until my freshmen year of high school.
12. Until about five years ago, I had never met anyone named Jennifer who I really liked. (No offense intended to any of the Jennifers on my f-list).
13. I am a Gemini, but on the cusp of Cancer, hence I am way more emotional/moody than most Geminis.
14. I find my life utterly boring and want to be doing something amazing with it, but I ahve no idea what.
15. My favorite color changes from time to time, but it is never a pure color. Violet, indigo, crimson, and scarlet are among my favorites.
16. I have my dad's passivity, this is not a good thing.
17. I eat way too much cheese. Way too much!
18. I like asparagus, brocolli, and spinach, but don't like most other leafy green veggies.
19. I want to work at Kinko's.
20. I don't drive, but if I did I would drive a Subaru Forester or one of those new Chevy HHR's...
At work too lazy to tag... do it if you want.
Pics of the hair should come tonight. I got home late last night and concked out rather quickly.