Name ten of life's simple pleasures that you like most, then pick ten people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not to use things that someone else has already used.
1. Getting snowflakes on my eyelashes.
2. Sipping coffee on my deck swing in the morning.
3. Rubbing my puppies tummies and watching them fall asleep.
4. A hug from my husband.
5. That tickly feeling when you have a soda and it fizzes under your nose before taking the first sip.
6. Finding money in a coat pocket or somewhere similar, that I didn't realize I had.
7. A good belly laugh.
8. Eating fresh strawberries, with a little sugar, in a bowl of milk.
9. Shower+new sheets=pure bliss!
10. The satisfaction of a newly cleaned house or landscaped yard.
Wonders who hasn't done this yet...hmmmm?
I will tag: