empressvesica assigned me the letter R.
1. Ronald Reagan – A personal hero. I am still inspired by his optimism and his strength.
2. Reese Witherspoon – She is just too cute, and she has the potential to be a great actor.
3. Red Rock Canyon - One of my favorite parts of my honeymoon, Daniel and I rented a viper and drove through it.
4. Ripley's Believe It or Not - I still remember watching this when I was young, it came on Wednesday nights before Dynasty.
5. Remington Steele - Young, mysterious Pierce Brosnan. Hot! Need I say more?
6. Raccoons - I love them, think they are simply adorable even if they do get into al sorts of trash and stuff. Growing up we raised two of them, a female named Bingo and a couple of years later a male named Rascal.
7. Richmond - Where I live now. For the most part, I like it here.
8. Ripped jeans - There's a fad I never got... why ruin a perfectly good pair of jeans?
9. Rome - November of 2004. I loved it! St. Peter's Square was enormous. I will never forget that trip.
10. Rick - My dad's name, although my grandmother still calls him Ricky.