Stream or creek.
2. What the thing you push around the grocery store?
3. A metal container to carry a meal in?
4. The thing that you cook bacon and eggs in?
5. The piece of furniture that seats three people?
Couch or sofa.
6. The device on the outside of the house that carries rain off the roof?
7. The covered area outside a house where people sit in the evening?
If it's paved in concrete, it's a patio. If it's made of wood and physically attached to the house, it's a porch.
8. Carbonated, sweetened, non-alcoholic beverages?
9. A flat, round breakfast food served with syrup?
10. A long sandwich designed to be a whole meal in itself?
I usually call it a sub, although I love the term "hoagie," I don't call them heroes or any such nonsense...
11. The piece of clothing worn by men at the beach?
I call these trunks, but I think my husband just calls them bathing suits.
12. Shoes worn for sports?
13. Putting a room in order?
14. A flying insect that glows in the dark?
15. The little insect (arthropod) that curls up into a ball?
16. The children's playground equipment where one kid sits on one side and goes up while the other sits on the other side and goes down?
17. How do you eat your pizza?
Folded in half, occasionally stuffed with french fries...
18. What's it called when private citizens put up signs and sell their used stuff?
19. What's the evening meal?
20. The thing under a house where the furnace and perhaps a rec room are?
Basement or (less likely, and only if it were unfiinished, cellar)
Diggin' it from alchemine I reused a lot of her answers verbatim because mine were the same :) That's right, I copied! :P LOL!