For Christmas this year I got:
1. The Copper Globe from Levenger I have been pining over for more than a year!
3. Chronicles of Narnia (lovely Hardback edition)
4. New watch and matching bracelet
5. A set of brass candlesticks
6. A lovely broach
7. A lovely "hide a key" decoration
8. A huge mixing bowl (I have needed one desperately)
9. Serta Counting Sheep
10. Globe Pencil Sharpener (aka cruel joke!)
11. Gone with the Wind Vintage Tin Sign
Plus other miscellaneous items... all in all a very good Christmas and one that will be long remembered, details tomorrow evening as I must get some shuteye before we have to leave (in five hours) eeek!