Alas, I am not getting out of heading to the gym tonight so I am fiddling around on the computer...
I am beginning to think I am attracted to fire like some knits attract lint. First there was the fire on Friday, then this morning after I told my boss about being literally across the street from said fire he comes out of his office a couple of hours later as we both smelled smoke (no fire though, so no idea where the smoke smell was coming from), then tonight we weren't in class for five minutes when the fire alrm goes off. We got out of class early, even though there was little or no fire because they had to reset the alarm and it was going to take forever...
Gacked from kirixchi:
1. What is your middle name? Elizabeth
2. If you had been born the other sex, did your parents tell you what your name would have been? Probably Christopher, because my mom likes that name. Although my dad was determined to name me Harley no matter what my sex.
3. Do you have children and if so, what are their names? Nope, and hopefully that will never change...
4. If you were to ever have a child or more children, what would you name them? Girl: Sophie Reese or Montgomerie Layne
Boy: Hunter Thomson or Price Daniel
Note: I also love the name Artemis but my husband has said absolutely not! (Hopefully, the names will never be an issue)
5. Most people know their mother's maiden name, but do you know your grandmother's maiden name? Yes... on my mom's side, Robinson and on my dad's side Jones
6. Did you have an imaginary friend as a child? I don't remember any imaginary friend's but I did talk to loads of inanimate objects, oh wait that was yesterday...
7. What was the name of your first pet? Princess, a terrier/poodle mix given to me by my grandparent's friend's Russ and Carol
8. If you have pet(s) now, what are their names? Two puppies, my pride and joy and the love of my life and all that other hokie crap! Ginger and Nutmeg (their pages are on my links list and they work again!)If we got another dog in the near future I would like to name it Cayenne. My next girls will be Artemis and Athene.
9. What was the name of the first person you ever kissed? David Irving, I was waiting in line in second grade and our teacher had left the classroom to check on something else. It was such a sweet innocent first crush and the kiss was sooo cute. I saw in the local paper a couple of years ago that he had gotten married, his wife is pretty, incredibly pretty.
10. What was the name of the school you attended as a child?
Southside Elementary, Dinwiddie Elementary, Middle and High School
11. What was/is the name of your English teacher in high school? 9th grade - Mrs. Gordon, 10th grade - Mrs. Deitrich 11th grade - Mr. Franzyshen and 12th grade - Mrs. Gunnels(the few of us who had her for French since 10th grade called her Goddess Gunnels because she was soo smart and nice)
12. Do you name your vehicles? What are the name(s)? Can't drive, but if I could I would have a Subaru Forrester named Hogan.